Melbourne Air Conditioning Services
Licensed to Chill Your Home All Year Round
Every Florida home needs a working air conditioner even outside the summer months. When you notice a problem with your AC, seek help from WEATHER ENGINEERS right away. Our professional technicians can solve various cooling issues, big or small. Since 1976, our family-owned company has been serving countless customers in Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Satellite Beach, and all of Brevard County, making us one of the most trusted service technicians in the community.
We are looking forward to helping you, too. Our Melbourne AC servicesinclude:
- AC installation – Whether you need an AC for a new home or replacing an old unit, let our team provide you with expert installation to ensure reliable operation for years.
- AC repair – From refrigerant leaks to mechanical problems, our technicians can handle all AC issues you throw their way. Count on us to get your AC working again in no time.
- AC maintenance – The key to a highly efficient air conditioner is regular maintenance. Our company provides thorough inspections and precise tune-ups. Call us to request service today.
WEATHER ENGINEERS can handle any cooling system makes or models including ductless mini-split air conditioners.
Contact us today at (321) 414-8782 or use our online form to schedule air conditioning services in Melbourne!
Keep Your System Running Smoothly
Regular, professional maintenance is essential to the efficient and long-term operation of your air conditioner. With proactive cleaning and tuning, our Melbourne AC services team from WEATHER ENGINEERS combat wear and tear, eliminate harmful contaminants, and save you time and money.
For 43 years, we have provided conscientious and affordable. As a family-owned air conditioning company, WEATHER ENGINEERS strives to deliver superior comfort, greater value, and enhanced reliability from all makes and models of cooling equipment.
Why You Should Change Your Air Filter Regularly
When it comes to your air filter, how often do you change it? Is it every month? maybe every year? Can you even remember the last time you changed it?
If you’re like most homeowners, it can be hard keeping track of when to change your air filter. But, you really should make the effort to change your filters every month, even if you have to make a note in your calendar for every 30 days. Air filters are vital parts of your AC and dirty filters can cause many different problems with your system.
Here are the top three reasons why you need to start changing your air filters regularly:
- Dirty air filters are bad for your air: When your air filter is dirty or clogged, it doesn’t just affect your air, your entire system can suffer. Dirty filters means restricted airflow. When this happens, you can encounter a number of problems with your AC. Over time, restricted airflow takes a large toll on your AC system, as the air handler fan motors start to stain and could overheat and fail. Replacing your air handler motor is an expensive and time-consuming headache that no one wants to deal with. Just taking a little bit of time to replace your air filter every month can make a big difference in your system’s lifespan.
- Dirty air filters are bad for your air: If your air filter is dirty, your air is dirty. There is just no way around it. When you neglect to change your air filter, dirt, allergens and pollutants are all introduced into your air. This drastically lowers your indoor air quality (IAQ). Poor IAQ is especially detrimental if anyone in your family has allergies, asthma or other respiratory illnesses. Changing your filter every month is an easy way to keep your air clean and family healthy.
- Dirty air filters are bad for your wallet: There is nothing we dread more than those high-energy bills, especially during the summer. But since turning off your AC just isn’t an option in Florida, we need to find ways of cutting back without losing comfort. This is why your air filter is so important. As we talked about before, a clogged air filter restricts airflow. When air cannot flow freely into your house, your AC is less efficient at cooling and uses more energy. So, not only is your home less comfortable, the air you’re breathing unhealthy, but you are paying more as well.
Melbourne Air Conditioner Service You Can Trust
Consider enrolling in our WE Club Clean and Tune program and let us simplify your life. We’ll remind you when it’s time for seasonal maintenance, provide a convenient appointment time, and optimize the performance of your cooling system.
By adhering to a comprehensive checklist and proven procedures, our NATE-certified and factory-trained technicians offer the following benefits:
- Trim running costs
- Minimize sound levels
- Extend equipment life
- Prevent the majority of repairs
- Restore cooling capacity
- Ensure comfort
You will also benefit from priority scheduling and preferred pricing on maintenance and repairs.
Contact WEATHER ENGINEERS at (321) 414-8782 for further information and exceptional service across Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Satellite Beach, and all of Brevard County.
Carrier Distinguished Dealer
We are one of only 14 Carrier Distinguished Dealers in the nation. We are honored to have a close partnership with a quality company.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are NATE certified and factory trained. We take pride in the clean crisp job that we do.
Financing & Specials
We are happy to offer financing and money saving offers to our customers. Save money and stay cool.
Fully Stocked Trucks
With our warehouse on wheels, no one gets there faster. Saving you time and money.