Brevard County HVAC Experts
Dryer Vent Cleaning Licensed to Chill

Melbourne Dryer Vent Cleaning

Keeping Your Brevard County Home Safe & Efficient

Professional dryer vent cleaning protects your safety, extends the service life of your appliance, minimizes operational costs, reduces running time, and eliminates the majority of repair needs. At WEATHER ENGINEERS, we deliver a greater return of your investment through higher standards of job performance. From convenient scheduling and quick turnaround to organized job sites and meticulous attention to detail, we ensure a rewarding start-to-finish experience for homeowners in all of Brevard County.

Stay safe with expert dryer vent cleaning in Melbourne. Give us a call at (321) 727-2542!

Proven Fire Protection

While you can rely on your lint trap to capture approximately 60% of lint, the remaining 40% enters the dryer vent system and gradually builds up. Lint is highly flammable. According to the National Fire Protection Association, faulty clothes dryers lead to more than 15,500 US home fires each year and could easily be prevented with regular maintenance.

Contact WEATHER ENGINEERS for immediate service if you’ve noticed the following:

  • Clothes are hot and damp at the end of the dryer cycle
  • The smell of burning lint
  • Longer running times

Dryer vent cleaning is not recommended as a do-it-yourself project. Our qualified team has the knowledge, experience, and specialized tools to access the entire vent system without causing damage.

Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning in Melbourne

Family owned and with over 43 years of service throughout all of Brevard County, WEATHER ENGINEERS brings you simple solutions to the challenges of everyday life.

Just take a look at the many benefits of our dryer vent cleaning:

  • Safe operation, protecting against fire hazards and carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Effective removal of mold, mildew, and harmful bacteria
  • Energy savings
  • Extended service life of the appliance
  • Combats wear and tear for fewer repairs
  • Shorter drying cycles save both time and money
  • Increased clothing life
  • Peace of mind

Count on our team to always put your safety and comfort first. Our dedication to our customers is simply unmatched.

To schedule dryer vent cleaning in Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Satellite Beach, or elsewhere in Brevard County, call us at (321) 727-2542!

Check out our online specials!

Start Saving Today
  • FREE ESTIMATE For A New Unit or Full AC System

    Call for details.

    Valid from Feb 28, 2019 - Dec 31, 2021

Our 5 Star Reviews

Our customers are our best advertisement. Check out what our past customers are raving about.  

  • “Having spoken with Nathan and deciding to replace our AC system, I mentioned that on the day of installation I would have to leave at nine AM for a morning appointment. Nathan mentioned his ...”

    - Barry H.
  • “A friend of mine recommended Nathan and his team and because of that I now have a newly installed AC and furnace. They were responsive, organized, professional and looking out for my best interest all ...”

    - Carol Gabica
  • “Weather Engineers provided outstanding service to me on 10/09/2020. I returned from vacation and my A/C was out. Within 2 minutes of me calling. the office, the tech (Mike) arrived and quickly ...”

    - Richard Wassmuth
  • “Based upon a friend, we have been using Weather Engineers for the past 5 years to maintain our air conditioner. When the time came for replacing the unit, I talk to Nathan. He took his time and ...”

    - Robert P.
  • “AMAZING prices. FAST, affordable service. Caring, compassionate staff. THANK YOU DEBBIE and WANDA!!!!!!!”

    - Rhonda

Unmatched Quality & Service 

Why we are the premier choice for Brevard County! 
  • Carrier Distinguished Dealer

    We are one of only 14 Carrier Distinguished Dealers in the nation. We are honored to have a close partnership with a quality company.

  • Professional & Well Trained Technicians

    Our techs are NATE certified and factory trained. We take pride in the clean crisp job that we do.

  • Financing & Specials

    We are happy to offer financing and money saving offers to our customers. Save money and stay cool.

  • Fully Stocked Trucks

    With our warehouse on wheels,  no one gets there faster. Saving you time and money.