Cocoa, FL AC Repair
Reliable Air Conditioning Services to Keep You Cool
When your AC system experiences issues and the Florida weather is at its most hot and humid, you don’t want to hire just anyone to take care of the problem. Instead, call our Cocoa AC repair experts at WEATHER ENGINEERS. Since 1976, our NATE-certified and factory trained technicians have been providing exceptional services to satisfied customers. Our technicians stay up-to-date on all the latest industry-leading equipment. And with our advanced diagnostic tools, specialized energy-efficient products, and wide-ranging inventory of factory replacement parts, you can trust WEATHER ENGINEERS to stop air conditioning malfunctions before they turn into a costly headache.
For quality AC repairs in Cocoa, FL, call (321) 414-8782 now.
Cocoa AC Repairs You Can Rely On
What sets WEATHER ENGINEERS apart? For one thing, we are Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers. This means we are bound to uphold the highest standards of business ethics, customer satisfaction, and technical education. We are also fully versed in all major makes and models of AC systems, plus our cost-effective recommendations are designed to actually save you money in the long-run.
Call our Cocoa cooling experts for a repair if your AC unit is experiencing any of the following issues:
- Your AC refuses to turn on
- Your AC is constantly cycling on and off
- Your AC is not providing enough cool air
- Your AC is providing uneven temperatures from room to room
- Your AC system is leaking
- Your AC system keeps emitting strange sounds or odors
In addition to being fully trained and certified, our Cocoa air conditioning repair team also arrives to all service calls on-time, fully uniformed, and enthusiastic to get the job done. As a family-owned company, we value creating strong relationships across our community, and trust our AC technicians to be nothing less than polite, helpful, and friendly with every single customer.
Why Is My Air Filter Black?
While fingernail polish, cars, and licorice can be black, your air filter shouldn’t be! At first sight, a black air filter can be alarming, but if it’s handled properly, you have nothing to worry about.
Common reasons for black air filters include:
- Pet dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Mold growth
- Old age
- Various other factors
In general, you should replace your air filters every 30 days unless you have higher-end filters that last longer. Regularly replacing your air filters will not just keep your comfortable through the hot weather, it will also keep your AC working longer.
Dangers of dirty air filters include:
- Less Comfortable Home: A dirty or clogged filter will reduce the amount of air circulating through your home, which causes an increase in the temperature of your home. .
- Damage Your Unit: When the filter is clogged, it’s no longer able to prevent harmful particles from entering into the ductwork and other sensitive parts of the unit. If left unattended, it will lead to significantly more costly repairs.
- Increase Your Utility Bill: A clogged filter causes your A/C to work harder to produce and circulate the same amount of cold air, which decreases the efficiency of the unit and causes your utility bill to increase.
- How to Clean a Black Air Filter: Depending on the type of air filter your unit uses, you should either change the filter, vacuum it, or wash it. If you are uncomfortable doing this or do not know what type of filter to purchase, it’s best to consult with an experienced and licensed HVAC professional.
For the Team that’s Licensed to Chill, Call WEATHER ENGINEERS Today
While our employees may not literally be able to engineer the weather, we offer the next best thing. Our Cocoa AC repair service is designed to save you money while optimizing your overall cooling power. No matter what kind of issue your system is experiencing, our Cocoa comfort experts have the experience, training, and resources to take care of it. And with upfront pricing, flexible financing options, and money-saving specials, you can always afford to hire WEATHER ENGINEERS to upgrade your AC unit.
Save your AC system today! To schedule service now, dial (321) 414-8782, or contact us online.